Monday, June 16, 2008

June 14th Kiggins House update

I try to go over to the new location as often as I can. I only live 5 blocks away. The photos I take might not be great but they show me the progress that is happening. Thus, I continue my journey blogging about it. These are a few more shots of the work needing to be accomplished before the house can be set down on a full 8 foot basement.


It's a door not windows! When the house was on Evergreen, it had a veranda over the door and it wasn't visible from the sidewalk/fence.





There are holes cut in the board that was over windows on this side also. I haven't learned why this is done yet. . .

1 comment:

Lilli & Nevada said...

Wow Paulie, you have taken some great photos. I love how you are documenting it as it progresses.I didn't realize you were actually doing this. So glad i stopped and took a look.