Friday, June 13, 2008

June 13th update of Kiggins Move/Remodel

Today, I have caught up on getting all the photos I had online moved to this blog. Oh yes, I have an update. . . but today was the first sunny day we have enjoyed all month and I didn't do so well avoiding sunspots on some of my photos. I have decided to post them anyway. I will just try to remember not to go when the sun is directly overhead next time.

I was very excited today to see different things happening at the Kiggins house/Bruce and Judy Wood's new home. The foundation is really progressing; the boards are quite high so maybe the house is going to have a full basement? For some reason, they cut two of the boards that had been covering windows and were working inside the house. Maybe it has something to do with the basement and connecting wires or something. Maybe they had to fix the problems cause by the thieves just before the big move. . . I have no idea.

I hope to go back tomorrow to learn more with my photos. Today, I happened to be nearby at Arnada Park because I was walking the Heritage Tree (Bike) Route I had gotten from Parks and Recreation Department on the WWW. I couldn't just walk past the house without a few more photos!

I will try to get more photos when the sun isn't directly overhead. That will be easy since it stays light so late now that summer is fast approaching. . .

From Arnada Park. . .















No comments: